April 2008 – Newsletter
Hope you had a great March and you jumped. So wonderful to meet a lot of you through the intuitive coaching session. So happy to see you jumping and the progress you have been making. Now that you have jumped it is time to start planting the seeds.
April’s theme: Plant the seeds
Now is time to look at the dreams. What are they? How can you take small steps to reach them? What can you plant today? There is never a better time than today to start.
Questions to ask yourself?
- What areas do I need to move forward in? (refer to last month’s life wheel)
- What is one step that I can take to move forward?
- What are my core values? (That is the intuitive & Clarity coaching session that I do). Worth doing it to have clarity there.
- What is it that I really need? What is my soul calling for?
- What is the vision for my life? Time to do the vision board. Start simply by going through magazines or online and what pictures capture your attention just save them. Your soul is telling you that that is what you need. I do individual sessions or group ones on vision boards. Connect if interested.
What have I been up to?
I have been on a journey within discovering me and what I love and who I am. In the process I have discovered who I love to work with and why and from there I created my new programs.
- Families who have a child with ADHD – That was my first baby and as I have grown and worked more with families I have realized that I need to coach the parents to give them the tools to help their child. I also share the resources that have helped me and my kids and many other kids. I only refer people that I have personally worked with and I know their work.
- Teens – Love working with teens. If we empower our teens we have healthy adults that are ready to change the world. I love to guide them in showing them their gifts and working on building their self esteem and self confidence and looking into who they are and what they love.
- My intuitive coaching – I love guiding people to connect within and trust their intuition and guidance. Once you know who you are and what your core values are you are more likely to make decisions from your core/soul.
- Heart centred/creative/motivator/entrepreneurs – Love these people. These are the people who have amazing gifts and want to change the world but don’t know how to do it. I guide them in how to use their skills, work online, and in their lives. If you fit into any of these groups or my energy feels like a right fit with you please connect with me. I do have a free 1/2 discovery session so you can see if we are the right fit.
What is new?
Special offer for April is 60 CAD to support you in planting your seeds. The offer applied to new clients for the first session and to my regular clients for the follow up session.
Check out the new updated website with all my media interviews and all the specialized coaching sessions.
You can also follow me on instagram and facebook where I am active daily and post my thought and motto of the day!
Have a great month people and don’t forget to enjoy the journey!