My Morning Routine
It has been a while since I wrote a blog. Hope you are all well. I wanted to share my morning routine of keeping my energy high. My top 10 tips:
- I ground myself – I stand and imagine I have roots like a tree. I imagine these roots are plugged into the earth through an electric socket. I do the same with the crown chakra. I also imagine that I am surrounded by a bubble of light to protect my energy.
- Angel protection – I pray and ask for protection from God and my angels and ask for guidance.
- 3 to dos – I write only 3 things on my to do list. I check the night before my schedule of the day.
- Early wake up – I wake up before everybody else to have me time. I ask that all goes smoothly.
- Safety and Security – As I get into my car I ask for protection for me, my kids and my car to stay safe especially in Canadian snow weather.
- Shift my Focus – I take time between tasks to ground, breath and shift focus. I take time to let go of what happened. I don’t take it with me through my day.
- Intuitive messages – I give myself quiet time to hear my intuitive messages and I follow them.
- Quote of the day – I look for the right quote for the day and post it on Facebook and I pick a card of the day from my Oracle cards.
- Enjoy the day – Take the time to enjoy the day!
- Write in your gratitude Journal
The above advice is also available on You tube as a video. https://youtu.be/6fgEmb6ECaU
Have a great day everybody! Hope it helps.